A DID is needed in order to receive inbound calls from our network. You'll have to assign a registered connection on a DID in order to receive inbound calls.
Assigning a DID to a SIP Connection
Follow these steps to assign a single DID to a SIP Connection on the MY NUMBERS section of the NUMBERS page:
- Click on the box under the "SIP Connection" column
- Select the connection you want to assign to the DID
Assigning Multiple DIDs to a SIP Connection
Follow these steps to assign multiple DIDs at once to a SIP Connection on the MY NUMBERS section of the NUMBERS page:
- Select the check box to the left of the DIDs you want to edit
- Click the "Bulk Edit" button
- Select the desired SIP Connection in the connection field
Note: More details on bulk editing can be found here.
There are five different services we offer on DIDs and information on each can be found in the links below:
Can't find what you're looking for? Click the chat bubble at your lower right-hand corner and start a chat!