Pull reports on WDRs from the Reporting section of the Portal - just like you would with MDRs (for messaging) or CDRs (for voice).
Report can be downloaded as a CSV and will include the following:
-Recording Opening Time
- Telephone number tied to your Telnyx SIM card.
-Downlink Data (MB)
- Amount of data downloaded.
-Uplink Data (MB)
- Amount of data uploaded.
-SIM Card ID
-SIM Group ID
-Data Plan ID
-Mobile Country Code (MCC)
- A unique code to check which country the SIM was being used.
-Mobile Network Code (MNC)
- A unique code to check which carrier your SIM was connected to.
-International Mobile Subscriber Identity (IMSI)
- Used to identify identify the user on the network similar to a MAC address.
Head to the Reporting tab in Mission Control: