In order to purchase an Australia number you will need to provide the following:
Local, Toll-free and Shared Cost Numbers in Australia
- Name, business name and contact phone.
- Current address worldwide (street, building number, postal code and city).
Mobile Numbers in Australia
1. Name, business name and contact phone.
2. Passport or ID copy*.
3. Current address worldwide (street, building number, postal code and city).
4. Proof of address (a copy of utility bill no older than of 6 months).
* If the registration process is performed under a company name, company registration certificate will need to be provided instead of passport or ID copy.
*Emergency services must be activated on local and mobile numbers.
Please note that once the documentation is received it will take approximately 72 hours to validate the information and activate the number for use.