Hosted SMS is a way to allow numbers that are on a different voice provider to utilize the Telnyx platform for SMS and MMS. When you host your numbers with Telnyx, your voice capability remains with your current provider.
Step by Step Guide
- On the Mission Control Portal, click on to Messaging.
- Click on "Hosted SMS".
- Click on "Add new order".
4. Fill out the numbers you would like to host and select a messaging profile to assign these numbers to.
5. Once you click on Create Order, you will be redirected to a page where you can upload a LOA and a bill. The system currently supports only PDF files.
6. Click on "Submit". You will need to wait up to 24 hours before the number goes active if the documents and the numbers are approved for hosting.
Note: Hosted SMS is $0.10/number/month + messaging cost. You can review messaging costs via your pricing page.