Step-by-Step Guide to Bulk Editing Numbers
Telnyx Mission Control makes it easy to perform bulk edit operations for all your DID and Toll Free numbers.
- Login to your Mission Control account
- Visit the NUMBERS page via the navigation menu
- Select the MY NUMBERS tab
- Mark the checkboxes for the numbers you'd like to editNote: You can select all using the checkbox listed above the top number
- Once you've selected the numbers you'd like to modify, click the "Bulk Edit" button near the top right of the screen
- This will bring up a new modal/window where you can modify all the selected numbers at once.
- You can modify the following: Tags, Connection, Primary/Secondary/Tertiary IP, Billing Method (Pay Per Minute vs Channel Billing), Forwards To Number, e911 Service, Caller ID Name (inbound), Expert Configurations / Advanced Options, Translated Number, Media Handling Mode, Routing Method, Tech Prefix, and RTP Auto Adjust
(Please see the example below)
PLEASE NOTE: This is a bulk edit function and any changes you make will be applied to all of the numbers you have selected